Play Bingo with us. Everyone WINS when you simply participate! Contest ends Friday, May 8th
1. Take a photo or write a description of you doing the following Bingo boxed suggestions.
2. Email them to us firstname.lastname@example.org or post on social media. Make sure to tag us!
3. We will be giving prizes for regular "straight & diagonal lined" Bingo and extra BIG prizes for BLACKOUT!
Prizese will support our local small businesses. We have collected gift cards and goodie packages from FW favorites.... AND we think you will find that each of these suggested Bingo options will make you a WINNER in your heart and home.
Print your Bingo card out and hang it in a place where the whole family can participate. Have fun and we look forward to seeing your CREATIVE selves playing your Corona-Daze Smile BINGO!
May 4th, 2020
I look forward to seeing you in our office. It has been WAY too long! Kelley Orthodontics will continue to create beautiful smiles while impacting the lives of our patients and our community. Our team trained on Thursday April 30th in preparation for the health-care modifications requested by the Governor’s office and the State Board Of Dental Examiners.
We implemented new Covid-19 policies and procedures while seeing patients ALL DAY, Friday May 1st. We had an AMAZING time taking braces off our most patient of patients.
Here is what we are asking of you as you prepare to continue your orthodontic treatment:
1. PRIOR to your appointment, please visit kelleyortho.com and the Patient Forms tab in the top right hand corner to submit your TWO Covid-19 forms the day of your appointment.
2. To maintain social distancing regulations, we are limiting office occupancy. Please text our office at 817-338-0771 upon arrival. Let us know your patient's name and the color/make of your car. One of our team members will come out to your vehicle and accompany you or your child into our office when we are ready for your appointment. Parents WILL NEED to join their child for new patient exams and recall appointments only.
3. We will be taking temperatures on each patient before their appointment. Patients with a temperature above 99.6 F will not be treated until temperature returns to normal. I apologize in advance if we are forced to reschedule you or your child's appointment.
4. We have been asked to limit the number of patients we treat per day to maintain social distancing mandates. You will notice an empty chair between you and your neighboring patient.
We love and long to a full treatment area and a lively waiting room with all the conversations and fellowshp. We miss the energy and laughter more than you know. I am hopeful and confident with time and caution, we will be given the green light to return to full capacity. We are excited to open our doors to full time hours. Let's do this and let's do it well.
Thank you for your continued flexibility, encouragement, and support. We are IN THIS TOGETHER.
In Christ, John Kelley Joshua 1:9
APRIL 28, 2020
I am excited and extremely optimistic about our governor's message yesterday. The Texas State Board of Dental Examiners is meeting today at 1:30 to consider this recent executive order and to make recommendations in regard to opening our offices and resuming normal business hours. We look forward to seeing each of you. We will be wise and cautious as we move forward serving our staff and patients. Thank you for patience through this Covid-19 crisis. It is my goal that we become BETTER & STRONGER because of it, as we continue to work together. YOUR safety and peace of mind is the Kelley Ortho Team's TOP priority. We will work with you to assure that you feel absolutely comfortable as we softly open our doors again. Please continue to follow us as we anticipate receiving updated information. Gratefully yours, Dr. K.
MARCH 23, 2020
We ARE OPEN AND HERE FOR YOU. As the current Covid-19 continues to develop, we are actively monitoring the situation and exercising considerate caution in the upcoming days and weeks. As a health care provider, Kelley Orthodontics is in the habit of practicing the highest level of infection control. Will you please partner with us as we continue to see patients and serve our Fort Worth community with the upmost integrity and safety?
Here is how you can help:
1. Stay home if you have any signs or symptoms of sickness, Covid-19 or otherwise.
2. Based on Tarrant County’s recommendation on social distancing, please do not bring siblings or non-patients into the office. Parents, we are not offended if you choose to sit in your car during your child’s appointment.
3. Please follow the CDC guidelines for cleanliness and help us all protect ourselves and others.
As of March 22nd, we are limiting our appointments to emergency patients only. Governor Abbott has asked all health care professionals to partner with him in helping cease the spread of this virus. The Texas Dental Associatoin and the State Board of Dental Examiners have mandated that all dental offices limit their appointments to emergency patients through MAY 8TH. We will continue to update you as information becomes available. Please feel free to call our office or email us if you have any questions.
I appreciate your support and continued prayers as we all navigate these waters together. I pray that each of you stay healthy and find a nugget of positive in this chaotic time. With school cancelled, sporting events cancelled, mass entertainment cancelled, and a potential economic crisis on the horizon, I encourage you to creatively lean into your family. Practice intentional “togetherness”. Play games. Watch movies. Listen to incredible audiobooks. Talk and journal. Start a family Bible Study. Laugh out loud. Plant a garden. Pick up a hobby that your kids can learn on-line. I don’t know, but we have been given a temporary pseudo “shut down”. It doesn’t have to be all gloom and doom. Am I concerned? Yes. Will I allow it to paralyze me or our Kelley Ortho family? No. I am committed to finding the silver-lining in these storms ahead. God is still the Lord of this jungle we call home. We will come through this stronger.