Dr. Kelley wants YOU to win 4 floor tickets to see Taylor Swift at Cowboy Stadium on May 25th.
All you have to do is snap, post, share and possibly win! To enter contest, LIKE our page & JOIN our EVENT on Facebook.
"I heart Kelley Orthodontics!" 1.Pick up your Patient Reward Cards at Kelley Orthodontics the week of March 4th.
2. Take pictures with your card wherever you want. (Be creative - hint creative pics have potential to win secondary prizes!)
3. Post your pictures on your Facebook wall and on the EVENT wall. Follow us @kelleyortho on Twitter and Instagram. Post photos and shout outs @kelleyortho. Hashtag all photos #KOtaylorswift.
How do you WIN:
1. Every post you make will get your name entered into a drawing for a set of 4 tickets to Taylor Swift. (Yes, the more posts the more chances you have at winning!)
2. For every 10 "likes", "shares", or "re-tweets" that your post receives, your name is entered again.
3. So you don't have a facebook or any social media? No problem, your parents or siblings can post for you. Make sure they mention your name in their posts.
3. Contest begins as soon as you get your Patient Reward Card. Contest runs March 4-25. Winner will be announced & notified on March 29!
4. Contest is only for patients of Kelley Orthodontics. (sorry) BUT, if you are not a patient you may post for a friend who is (simply mention her name in your post). If your name is drawn then she, the patient, wins the tickets and she can take YOU! There is no limit to the amount of posts you can make.
If you have any questions or lose your card, see your favorite Kelley Orthodontics team member. Good luck and "Let the Games Begin!"
When asked why he was doing this, Dr. Kelley smiled and stated, "My patients and their families are my greatest referrals. I could put a lot of money into fancy marketing and advertising, but instead I would rather give back to those who have so faithfully given to Kelley Orthodontics. I get a kick out of watching my patients' excitement over this contest. I truly wish I could buy tickets for everyone!"